• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm such a scrubber.........

Mackers

Wise Old Thumper
:lol::lol::lol::lol: No really, I am. I've spent all day scrubbing the shed with disinfectant after I discovered mites on Pod. My fab bunny savvy vet got a few on some sellotape and stuck them under the microscope for me to have a look at :shock:.........ewwwwugh. I've been scratching ever since. Now I know how Pod feels :lol::lol:

However, what surprised me was that Simon said all rabbits have a few mites all of the time and that it's generally nothing to cause concern. In fact, in his opinion, Pod didn't even have enough of the little cling-on's to worry about. But as they were clearly irritating her, everyone's been treated, just to be on the safe side. I just wish I could stop itching:lol:

Last edited:
Oh well at least its turned out to be nothing to worry about. Im like you thought, the first mention of anything like that and Im scratching all day

how much do i love the title of this thread... i was laughing before i even opened it :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back