• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Baby Bunny!

pooks

Warren Scout
I'm collecting my new baby bunny today! I'm so excited. I just cannot decide on a name though - any suggestions? He's an orange and white butterly dwarf lop (just in case that helps!)
I had thought about charlie and thats still the winner at the mo!

he is temporarily but either my cousin will have him back with her other buns or i will get another bun for him. He's so much happier outside - the difference in him is amazing. He's actually happier outside on his own, than in the house with my other bun. He's got a big thistle hall hutch for night time and a 6' x 6' run in the day. Bless him, its lovely to see him happier!

I think once you have a name it sticks! I do like Charlie as a name.:D but maybe you will see bun and think of a completely different one.

My orange and white butterfly lop is called Lily :lol:

BUTTT we were told she was a boy when we had her, so she was called Alfie for a while if thats any help :lol:

Charlie is a lovely name!

Back