• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Rabbits Are Trying to Kill me- Now Colonel Colin-U/D 1335hrs

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
:cry:

He became unwell yesterday evening. He has had treatment all through the night as directed by Christabel. We are back to see her this morning.

I hardly dare ask for yet more vibes.............................

Last edited:
Not again! Im so sorry Jane what a terrible time you are having.Sending mega healing vibes to lovely Colonel Colin

Not again! Im so sorry Jane what a terrible time you are having.Sending mega healing vibes to lovely Colonel Colin

Thank you.
I discovered the possible cause- The Colonel has nibbled the fabric covering on his chair...........
We dont *think* he has an obstruction but.......................
He may have Xrays this morning

Im praying he dosent have a blockage.Stop eating things that are bad for you Colonel Colin:no::no::no::no:

You can have as many vibes as you like from me Jane...I'd hate for anyone else to be feeling like I am now....Good Luck.x

You have nothing but naughty bunnies over there! Perhaps they are conspiring? You didn't like Colonel Colin read Machiavelli, did you?!

Sending mega vibes and hope this incident passes quickly and without too much stress, for both your and bunny's sake.

Thanks everyone.
At least The Colonel isnt a stresshead like Felicity. Grappling with 4kg of Velveteen Bunny would not be easy.
The Colonel has taken a few tentative nibbles of hay. But no poos since yesterday lunchtime.

Oh no! Lots more vibes Jane! You are bound to need more than the rest of us with the number of bunnies you have!

Everything crossed that Colonel Colin is ok! xxx

Oh no, did Felicity lend him her medical book by any chance? Sending him lots of vibes. xxx

Well The Colonel has decided that having kept me up all night it might be a nice gesture to have a poo.................:roll:

Only little ones, not his usual gob-stopper whoppers but its a start :)

Back