• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A poo question...

ChloeLawless

Mama Doe
I am just curious to find out that if there is an average amount or number of pellets a bun should produce per day?

Do some buns poo more than others? And do they have some days when they dont poo as much!?

Sorry for such an odd question, I just want to know because Lily had me paranoid today so I took her to the vets (see other thread) she wasnt pooing as much (I didnt think anyway) but what she is pooing is normal healthy poos and shes in no pain what so ever!

Any ideas? x

some of my buns do more than others... Henrys are bigger and he does less... annabelles are smaller and she does more... i would say she does around 200 if not more per day, im not counting though!!

Marsha and Caspers are exactly the same only they are different shades of gold...

Alyssa does hooge gold poops... shed eat hay until she filled herself and popped!!

(not that I poo watch :lol:)

Back