• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hazel, Miss You so Much!

Isis

Mama Doe
R.I.P my darling little bunny.
I miss you so much, he would be 1 year old now.

Thought I'd share some pictures of my cutie little boy.

002cix.jpg

018lyz.jpg

025wyf.jpg

photo0023g.jpg

photo0054ufh.jpg

Oh wow - she looks very similiar to my little boy Lars. He passed away about a year old. I was absolutely devestated - I know how you feel, it's so hard especially them being so young :cry: xx

lars.jpg

larskirk2.jpg

SANY0107.jpg

He died about 5 months ago, everyday I think about him. Every day I miss him, he had such a big character. He'd have mad moments, when he would just constantly run around the bedroom, each day I would give him a little bunny biscuit and he would hold it in his mouth and run around the bedroom, until he would stop and eat it. I would also have one of those fruity sticks hanging up in his cage, when it was finished once he had the stick in his mouth and was running around with that, the stick was big and he would drop it every now and then and pick it up and try again. Where I have my desk in my room, I had some black boxes next to the desk and he would jump on them and sit up looking at me. I have some pics on my phone of him doing it, his face looked so innocent.

I miss you so much Hazel :love:

Awwwww bless, he's gorgeous!! :love::love:
Don't know how i'd go on if i lost my Hazel, he's my whole world.
xx

Back