• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on my old bun Jessica.

isla

Mama Doe
About 2 years ago I rescued a bunny from a gilr that worked in the same nursery as me. She pretty much didn't know if the rabbit was alive as she olny fed it once a week, some of you might rembmber. The bun was in a horrific state, but was the sweetest little thing. Anyway the bun, a little b/w dutch came to live with me, and I got her neutered, vecc'ed and her teeth done then rehomed her.

I had a few drinks with her new owner today, and she was telling me about Jess. Jess has 3 cages, her night time one, her daytime one, and her evening one when her owner is in. She also loves free ranging in the house, and poping out for an afternoon in the garden. She likes running up and down the stairs chasing the cat, and does binkies all the time.

She isn't the type of bun to ever live with a friend, but her owner only works 3 days a week. Big improvement from the tiny, dirty hutch and poor qualtiy of life she had before. I'm well happy!

Yeah, I'm so happy about it, her owner was saying that Jess likes to dig hole in the garden, but then gets worried about how much mud she gets on her, so spends ages and ages cleaning herself off before digging again!

Silly bunny!

Back