• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Babby bunnies needing homes

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of NorwichHedgehogRescue

Physical Description - X Breed
Temperament - N/a at present
Age - Will be 7 weeks old when ready to leave.
Sex - Does & Bucks
Neuter Status - All un-neutered or spayed.
Vaccination Status - None
Health - Will only be allowed to leave in good health.
Type of home wanted - Forever home.
Location - Norwich, Norfolk but will allow for them to travel.
Reason for rehoming - Mother and 1 day old babies were recently rescued as part of a larger group. Thread was posted on here.

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=177097

Babies are all doing well and the time has come to make them available for reservation, giving new owners enough time for their arrival. I believe the mother is already pregnant again as the buck was not removed before she gave birth. Therefore if we can secure homes for them through the site it would be appreciated.

I run Guinea Pig Shelter Norwich rescue and re-homing centre so would like to ask for a donation for them to help me continue my rescue work.

Many thanks for your help.
Best wishes
Claire

25thApril.jpg

MummyRabbit.jpg

If the doe isn't pregnant again she will become available for re-homing. She is a lovely young female who is very trusting and is happy with me checking over all the babies. With a confident hand she will make a lovely pet.

25thApril.jpg

MummyRabbit.jpg

If the doe isn't pregnant again she will become available for re-homing. She is a lovely young female who is very trusting and is happy with me checking over all the babies. With a confident hand she will make a lovely pet.

She is beautiful! :love: Looks like she has attitude as well! :lol:

OOOOh Claire you are awful.

I had resisted so far and now you get SOAD to post those pictures again.

*looks the other way*

i would love to have two females as companions for my two boys [they are seperate and neutered of course] but would Plymouth be to far for them to travel?

Aaawwww little bunnies with socks on! How cute.
So glad this story is getting a happy ending.
Hoping mum will find a loving home too.
Well done Claire for making a good life for this family.

Back