• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New guinea pig hutch

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
Might aswell ask as you never know!!
Asked a lady on Ebay who was selling a Thistle hall with both covers, thermal and rain cover how much she wanted, she said £100, so i have bought it for my piggies. Its a few months old and in great condition :)

Last edited:
Our 2 piggies are ina thistle hall, picked it up at our local P@H when they got rid of them all for the new line coming in. Only paid £45 but didn't get the rest you did with it :)

Our 2 piggies are ina thistle hall, picked it up at our local P@H when they got rid of them all for the new line coming in. Only paid £45 but didn't get the rest you did with it :)

How they found the ramp?
My girls are getting on and are lazy so i doubt they will use it :roll:

I guess its a pretty good price with the covers then :D

I have 8 and found that one never used the ramp, one could go up but not down. And the other 6 could go up and down but only if they werent too busy eating/sleeping/pooing or weeing.

And i think the covers are about £40 each.

They whizz up and down it no problem Nat, especially when you are trying to get them out to go in the run whilst you clean it out and the little monkeys run away:lol:

Ah sounds good then.

Will upload piccies once i have collected it on Monday :D :D

Can i just ask, what do you put down on the floor for piggies?

As last time they were out we used megazorb, but struggling to get some it would seem :roll:

Back