• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It wasnt me...

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Strawberry found the carrot crunchies.....

DSCF0093.jpg

The funniest bit was after tipping them all over the floor he did 3 laps of the living room with the empty packet in his mouth looking very impressed with himself!!!

DSCF0097.jpg

"Where'd they go??? I'm sure they were here a minute ago..."

DSCF0098.jpg

"I bet they're back up there again..... Damn it gonna have to wait till she's not looking again now."

Of course they did- all by themselves! Nothing to do with him jumping onto the coffee table at all!

DSCF0097.jpg

"Where'd they go??? I'm sure they were here a minute ago..."

DSCF0098.jpg

"I bet they're back up there again..... Damn it gonna have to wait till she's not looking again now."

I'm so pleased to see he is doing so well Rachel!! He is getting big!! :)

Yeh he has grown so much. He is catching up with his ears now so they dont appear so big! He has lost most of his mane as well so he looks like a different bunny from wen we first had him.

He has put on weight since we have had Snowdrop as he eats all her tea if she doesnt get it quick enough so he will be on a diet soon!

Yeh he has grown so much. He is catching up with his ears now so they dont appear so big! He has lost most of his mane as well so he looks like a different bunny from wen we first had him.

He has put on weight since we have had Snowdrop as he eats all her tea if she doesnt get it quick enough so he will be on a diet soon!

Bless him, he really does look like a diff bun. I'm so happy he found such a great home.

He sounds like bumble and Koda, Koda will scoff it all if Bumble doesn't get in there!

Well he tried to blame Snowdrop but since she cant get on top of the coffee table I doubt it was her! There was also alot of evidence as he binkied around the room with the empty packet in his mouth!

Back