• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lucy - her first "solo" photo session! "Pic Overload"

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Hi folks! :wave:

We all know Lola is a madam whilst Lucy sits in the background, (kind of like Chris Lowe in the Pet Shop Boys):lol:

She is getting more confident on a daily basis and I wanted to share these with you. I love her dearly, she makes my heart melt. I hope you like these pics of her.

Have you got some grapes Mummy?
100_0901.jpg

Do my ears look big in this?
100_0900.jpg

Sitting Pretty.
100_0897.jpg

My ears are not long enough, Im going to stretch them.
100_0903.jpg

If I pray nicely, will I get extra pellets for tea?
100_0902.jpg

Who pinched the Easter Egg?
100_0888.jpg

Me and me best mate just doing nuffin!
100_0877.jpg

Has to be one of Lola!
100_0879.jpg

100_0892.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That last one is hilarious. The attitude is just too much!

Lucy is :love: Those markings are fabulous.

I know this is meant to be a thread about Lucy but...... Lola looks like such a madam!!! I wants her!!!

Lola just oozes attitude, we are thinking of changing her name to "vinegar ****":lol:

Lucy is anything for a quiet life, as long as she has her grub and "lickie licks" she is sorted :lol:

Lucy is so cute. :love: I remember what she looked like :( when you adopted her. You are doing a great job with both of your girls. :)

What a stunning pair :love:
Glad to see my mum wasn't the only one watching Taste the Nation.. there is a judge called Henrietta!

Aw bless look at little miss fatty, er i mean Lucy!!

Youve done well with her, remember her when i first took her in :cry: and now look at her and her fatness :shock: :shock: :lol: ;) So glad she got a nice home with you :love:

Hehe, me loves Lola and Lucy! :love:

You did some good work with her Nat - I cant thank you enough for fostering her for me until I could take her.

Lucy says she is not overweight - she is undertall!

I love her chubby fronty legs - looks like she is wearing Uggs!

Whoa ha! That last pic I just burst out laughing - so great.

What a totally beautiful scrummy bun Lucy is :D:love:

Back