• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

holding my bunny

ostaragirl

Warren Scout
One of my buns is so friendly and never struggles. I've got used to carrying him like you would a baby in my arms and he lies like that in my arms when I'm sitting watching telly. Should I be doing this or not?

i dont know if you should... but i used to do that to my harvey!! ever since he was a baby! :love::love:
that is what i miss the most :(:(

I usually just hold them on my chest... so their heads go on my shoulder or something like that.. holding their butts and stroking them :lol::love:

If I remember correctly cradling a bunny on it's back is very unnatural and causes them to go into a trance like state and they stay so still because they are petrified. Also if the bunny did suddenly move there is a very high risk of the bunny ending up with a broken spine as their bones are so fragile. I've never done it with any of my bunnies as they would probably kick the **** out of me!!:lol::lol:

I get what your saying, that's what I was worried about. I don't want to do him a dis-service like that!
He just loves certain positions,lol.:wave:

Back