• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Am i right or wrong?

tracy08

Warren Scout
I got to buns the sisters in nov and they were in a tiny plastic hutch, of course they had babies with my other bun etc etc.
Now the guy who had them as jsut turned up wanting to have two of the babies for his ex-girlfriend who wants two babies. She has already spent £50 yes £50 on a new hutch, hay straw etc etc. My dad made this arrangment without me knowing about it. I said no as they are only 5 weeks old any way and i wasnt getting rid of any.

I cant beleive they now want two babies, what was wrong with the big ones?

Also £50 on everything for rabbits, i spent £12 the other day jsut on the food and straw. what size hutch is it. As my small one cost more than that. And for the £50 ones i have seen i would put one tiny rabbit in it not two rabbits that are going to grow big/

I would tell him where to go. And they are too young anyway - legally too - they need to be weaned

That'd be my first thought, too! I'd be thinking they just want babies 'cos they're 'cute', but what happens when they grow up, too, and lose their appeal in the eyes of these people?

Be firm! ^^ Refuse!

i agree, im so shocked at them. The young ones are 6 weeks old and the older three are 9 weeks old, But im not giving them to any one. Like you said, they didnt want the adults as i now have them. So no way am i giving them babies.

I wouldnt give them the babies. Tell them untill they have a hutch and run that meets RSPCA standards you wont rehome the babies. If you decide you cant keep them all you can always try to rehome through here and ask for a homecheck to be done so that you are sure where they are going to.

Back