• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Testicles/ Stanley pics added no plums included!

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Can you put suncream on them?

Stanley keeps flopping out in the sun and his are always sticking out between his back legs, I'm worried they are going to get burnt :shock::shock:

Last edited:
Sorry but ...:lol::lol:

on a more serious note..don't see why not as long as keep an eye he doesn't keep licking it off..would put on cream then leave a big pile of veg in front of him to take his mind of his plums!

I know :lol::lol:

Its lovely seeing this gorgeous white bunny flopped out in the garden with two huge bulging pink things looking at me every time I walk up the path :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I have no idea but it made me laugh.

Please post some more photos, of Stanley, not his testicles:lol: as he is so sweet:love:

:lol::lol::lol:

I have no idea but it made me laugh.

Please post some more photos, of Stanley, not his testicles:lol: as he is so sweet:love:

Just taken these for you :) testicles are well and truely covered :lol:

HPIM1870.jpg

HPIM1871.jpg

HPIM1872.jpg

HPIM1873.jpg

HPIM1874.jpg

His face is quite droopy on the left hand side, you can see it more clearly in this picture, not sure what the cause is, but he definately has neurological issues :?

HPIM1876.jpg

His face looks like Daisy, who has an infection in her lower ear.

I was wondering about an ear infection, but he had a very detailed health check when he arrived and nothing was found, so wondering if it is the result of an old infection or related to his neurological problems :?

Just taken these for you :) testicles are well and truely covered :lol:

HPIM1870.jpg

HPIM1871.jpg

HPIM1872.jpg

HPIM1873.jpg

HPIM1874.jpg

His face is quite droopy on the left hand side, you can see it more clearly in this picture, not sure what the cause is, but he definately has neurological issues :?

HPIM1876.jpg

Aww Stanley:love::love::love: I have a real soft spot for him:love:

Back