• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

does anyone have those tippy bottles, their rectangler

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
i just bought a new bottle to try out, it's a tippy one i think it's called and it's rectangler shaped. does anyone think their any good?

Are they the ones with the spout that has to be pushed up, unlike a ball valve? If so, they tend not to leak as much but I always use bowls.

ltried one and it leaked :cry: the ones advertised in fur & feather are much better never had a problem with them leaking in the two years that i have had them even though they are a similar valve.:)

i just bought a new bottle to try out, it's a tippy one i think it's called and it's rectangler shaped. does anyone think their any good?

Is it made by Ferplast? I had one for my dribbly pigs but they are really awkward to clean especially the curved bit on the bottom, and after a while the plastic goes really brittle.

We swapped from the normal bottles you get in pet shops, to the Hopewell ones and the are much better. not had a single boarder that hasn't managed to grasp how to use it and they are so much easier to clean out too. Only problem we did have was that the nozzle didn't fit through the holes in the hutch front mesh so we had to stretch the mesh a bit on one hole to get it through.:roll:

Back