• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dog Crates

Kellyrich

Warren Scout
Ok some of you may have read my other thread about me at the end of my tether!!

Well i was thinking of getting two 38" dog crates and putting them together for them to stay in these overnight and during the day when we are at work, then at least they arent rubbing poo all into the floor and i can just clean the cage out. Would this be ok or would it be too small for two of them? After ive just spent £100 on NIC grids!! :roll:

Then i just need to figure out how to stop Dexie pooing and weeing everywhere else in the house! :censored:

I'm not sure how you would join them together but I'm a bit thick on these things.

What about a fold-up metal run with lino underneath? That way it can fold flat and it's got to be cheaper than 2 crates.

Why not use the NIC cubes you already have but get a piece of lino to cover the floor?

I got mine as an "end of roll" and it cost me £10 for a piece that is 7ft x 5ft

We have 2 dog crates we bought second hand both have 2 doors (side and end) we took the end doors off and zip tied them toghter you can still clean them out ect with the side doors, we have 2 buunys in them in the day and they seam happy :)

Back