• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Want to see my bunnies new home and garden? pic overload!!!!

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
Well some of you may remember our lovely house we were buying fell through, i was gutted mainly because he had kennels in the garden for my buns!!!

We had to find somewhere quick and my gran has recently gone into a nursing home, so as the bungalow was going to be rented anyway we are renting it and doing it up at the same time.

The bunnies have the garage to themselves and when im outside joey and saffy have the run of the garden and dreamer and tinks have a big open run to play in. Excuse the long grass ive been putting off cutting it for the buns!!

Our Apple tree as you will see is in full blossom and is the fav spot for the buns.

We havent chucked the rest of my grans furniture yet so joey and saffy have sofas to lay on :lol:

Here's there garage:

IMG_1355.jpg

IMG_1357.jpg

IMG_1359.jpg

The Garden and my babies:

IMG_1347.jpg

IMG_1365.jpg

IMG_1366.jpg

IMG_1370.jpg

IMG_1375.jpg

IMG_1376.jpg

Tinkerbells den

IMG_1378.jpg

IMG_1379.jpg

IMG_1381.jpg

IMG_1383.jpg

IMG_1384.jpg

IMG_1385.jpg

IMG_1388.jpg

IMG_1390.jpg

IMG_1394.jpg

your chocolate and tan bunny is the most gorgeous creature I have ever seen.....truly beautiful.:love:

Thankyou :D he is a honeybunny, I found him through buns in need on here, we did a bunny run to get him to me :) he's sooooo cheeky and i love him to bits :D

Awww, I didn't know that you were not able to get the house with kennels, shame. :(
But your current place looks great, lovely garden! And lovely bunnies, too! :D

How many pens are you using to make that huge run?

It is a lovely garden and wonderful for both you and the buns. I am envious

How many pens are you using to make that huge run?

It is a lovely garden and wonderful for both you and the buns. I am envious

Its a total of three, its great but obviously cant use it unsupervised but im home quite alot at the moment, they have covered runs for when im not there but the gardens very enclosed and i have some handy crows that drive off everyother bird!! lol They gave this poor heron a real seeing to the other day, joey quite likes one, he follows him round the garden!

Wow. Dreamer is one of the most beautiful things i've ever seen!!
What type of bunny is he?

Thankyou

Well he's a honeybunny rescue so not 100% sure, When I've looked on the net I think he's just called a Tan, he's abit like a minature hare, very small but quite lean.

Back