• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone used Arnwood vets in Arnold Notts?

Katya

New Kit
Hi,
I need to find a vets to get Oscar vaccinated. Arnwood is less than 10 min walk from my house. I dropped in this morning on the way to toddler group to ask about prices. They were very friendly. They charge £32 for myxi and VHD, which seems ok. Was wondering if anyone else had used them and what they are like with rabbits? I'm also considering Vets 4 Pets in Mapperley - but that's a bit further in the car. Any recommendenations?
Thanks
Kelly

I use vets4pets in mapperly there very good and friendly :D

I've used them and not found them much cop with my ratties to be honest. The vet was very pleasant but she just went along with whatever I suggested. Have you used them for rabbits?

Yep used them for 2 neauters they were brilliant with spot when harley ripped his wound open and they didn't charge me for repeated checkups on him i also used them for my cockatiel even though we lost him liz was very good :D i will be taking a ratty up next week for a check up i will see how they are :D liz is very good in that she will take your advice aswell i've known vets to say they no what there doing and there the expert but at vets4pets they are always willing to have your advice

They are very good for buns. All my dental buns go there and they are fabulous. They have helped many of my problem buns and buns from another rescue that other vets just couldn't get right.

We had a large German Lop called George who we just couldn't get right for months and he went to that practise and I can't believe how amazing and happy he looks now. He had been on baytil forever with no success. Since then we have had a small tribe of buns going there to be sorted out.

Ask for a vet called Graham. I wish we lived nearer to them.

Beth
x

They are very good for buns. All my dental buns go there and they are fabulous. They have helped many of my problem buns and buns from another rescue that other vets just couldn't get right.

We had a large German Lop called George who we just couldn't get right for months and he went to that practise and I can't believe how amazing and happy he looks now. He had been on baytil forever with no success. Since then we have had a small tribe of buns going there to be sorted out.

Ask for a vet called Graham. I wish we lived nearer to them.

Beth
x

How much do they charge for dentals?

Sorry I don't know what their 'usual' rates are as they have been very generous with the lady that takes in my problem buns (well she is there nearly every day.)

Back