• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

One year ago today I lost my Joey

Joey was gorgoues. His coat looked like velvet and I have a soft spot for the chinchilla colour. I am sure he is binkying free as we speak x

I remember Joey very well. He was a stunning Bunny and I know how much you miss him :cry:

Sometimes there will only be one extra special Bunny and I guess those of us who are lucky enough to experience that bond should feel privileged and grateful. It does make the pain of loss harder to bare though :cry:

Thank you for your kind words :)

We will be lighting his special Joey candle tonight, he really was such a special bunny to me and wish we had more than the eight short months together :cry:

Joey was a gorgeous bunny and, from the photos you posted of you and him together, I can tell what a huge hole in your heart he has left. :( Hugs. xxx

aaawww he was so beautiful, you can tell from the photo's how much you loved him. So sad when you loose a special bunny but it's a good thing that we can find such a special place in our hearts for them when they are alive.

Bless him, he looks absolutely gorgeous and so smoochie :love:

I am sure he is happily binkying at the bridge, and whenever he isn't binkying he will be watching over you :wave:

Back