• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Abit of a mad question but....

Nope theyre just different colours:D The colours are black, blue, brown and tri colour ( i think theres tri ones :lol:) but anyway theres different colours but they are the same breed :) x

:lol: thanks its jsut the rabits i got i was told they were dwarfs, but then i spoke to my dad last night (he got them for me) said they were dawrf something? So i was confused at the 'something' :lol:

So are they a large breed or medium i ask as perdy is 7lbs

everything you need to know about dutchies http://www.ukdutch.co.uk/

they are quite a small breed & have uppy ears, medium sized ears a little shorter and stockier than your typical uppy rabbit......perhaps it is a dwarf nethie cross like rosie in my sig?

Last edited:
SN852352.jpg

What would you say she is? At a rough guess

shes actually bigger than this pic and her ears are mostly down but she does tend you keep an ear up since having the babies in fact they do the same lol
SN852351.jpg

dwarf/mini lop, probably a bit of a mix of breeds but mainly dwarf lop. She's very pretty.

It's a bit hard to tell from the piccies if she's a dwarf or a mini lop but dwarf lops are usually 2 - 2.5kg and mini lops slightly smaller. If she's quite young looks like she is probably a dwarf & may have some growing to do. How old is she?

Last edited:
thanks shes a little star. I thought it was wrong to call he a dutch something lol. i dont care i still love her

:lol: thanks its jsut the rabits i got i was told they were dwarfs, but then i spoke to my dad last night (he got them for me) said they were dawrf something? So i was confused at the 'something' :lol:

So are they a large breed or medium i ask as perdy is 7lbs

TO me sounds like a mini lop has the hollands are smaller .But thats over here in the US i know there are some differnces between what we call them in the US and what they call them in the UK

Back