• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

we realy need some vibes here....update p4

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2009_0421April0030.jpg

just back from the vets with this little man ... he came in 2 days ago as a stray ....

poor thing is realy underweight ....only weighs 1.08 kg .....
His eyes are terrible with severe conjunctivitous..they his left eye is weeping thick milky fluid constantly.

we have had his mouth checked and his gums are sore and red and his teeth are terribly discoloured .. but couldnt see any spurs ... however he was very unco operative and clamped his jaws tight so the vet coulnt get right to the back of his mouth to rule out spurs there ..

poor boy was absolutly terrified ....:(...when i put him back in his hutch and went to stroke him he cried like a baby ... i was almost cying too ... :cry: :cry:

We are still not sure if he is a boy or girl as he has no testicles so could be a neutered boy ...but his bits look like a girls ... but then he seems to have the boney protrusion thaty boys have :?..even the vet is baffled ... i suspect the fact that he is so underweight is making things down there look odd:?
so i will call him a he for now ...but just cant think of a name that suits and can be either male or female..:roll:

so if we could have some appetite vibes please that would be great ...as we desperatly need to build this little man up ... and syringe feeding isnt an option at the moment because of the stress involved ...:? :( :cry:

Last edited:
Oh bless him....Zigs weighs more than that and hes only 10 weeks!....sending loads of vibes for the poor little fella.x

2009_0421April0030.jpg

just back from the vets with this little man ... he came in 2 days ago as a stray ....

poor thing is realy underweight ....only weighs 1.08 kg .....
His eyes are terrible with severe conjunctivitous..they his left eye is weeping thick milky fluid constantly.

we have had his mouth checked and his gums are sore and red and his teeth are terribly discoloured .. but couldnt see any spurs ... however he was very unco operative and clamped his jaws tight so the vet coulnt get right to the back of his mouth to rule out spurs there ..

poor boy was absolutly terrified ....:(...when i put him back in his hutch and went to stroke him he cried like a baby ... i was almost cying too ... :cry: :cry:

We are still not sure if he is a boy or girl as he has no testicles so could be a neutered boy ...but his bits look like a girls ... but then he seems to have the boney protrusion thaty boys have :?..even the vet is baffled ... i suspect the fact that he is so underweight is making things down there look odd:?
so i will call him a he for now ...but just cant think of a name that suits and can be either male or female..:roll:

so if we could have some appetite vibes please that would be great ...as we desperatly need to build this little man up ... and syringe feeding isnt an option at the moment because of the stress involved ...:? :( :cry:

Awwwww Angie the poor Bun :cry:

Maybe you could call him/her Billy/Billie :)

Lots of get stronger vibes

xx

sending loads of vibes your way. poor little bunny i do hope he's feeling better soon and learns that not all two foots cause pain and fear:(

What a beautiful, loving face that little one has.

Sure he'll have great spirit and will make it through.

(the way you describe him is just like a wee man I am having to nurse at the moment - his bits don't look like bits at all, and he has the same boney protrusion. Our boy is called Gulliver and he's about the same weight but should be about 2kgs)

Wishing him well and a speedy recovery.

Love him already!

poor little bun!-sending loads of appetite<<vibes>> and healing <<vibes>>

what about trying Hipp red fruits and apple baby food? -or dandelion leaves? or fresh parsley?(I could post you rose leaves if you pm me address?)-Sue:wave:

Poor little bun bun. Let's hope he picks up and starts tucking into some grub. He/she looks like a Gerry and then if you find the bun is a girl you call her Geraldine? Really hope she picks up and gains some confidence with you. Must be heartbreaking watching her be so scared x :(

Back