• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rolling over ...

happypreso

Alpha Buck
do you bun's do this? I have never seen my buns do it until recently! Star started it, dug a huge hole and rolled over in the dirt! Then Bugs just 'flopped' and rolled about too. Now they seem to be doing it more often .... what does it mean?

Cookie done the exact same thing today. I was thinking that he lay down in the hole because the earth will be nice and cool - it was quite warm here today. Or mabye it's just their way of saying they dug it and it's theirs :D

It's a territory marker thing... Usually male buns, dig just a little scrape on the surface, and then roll in it... 'This is mine, I am a happy bun, the weather is nice and all is right with the world.'
Lady buns do it too, but they are usually the big diggers, and don't stop at a small scrape, they are the ones that carry on til they are next door!!!

It's a territory marker thing... Usually male buns, dig just a little scrape on the surface, and then roll in it... 'This is mine, I am a happy bun, the weather is nice and all is right with the world.'
Lady buns do it too, but they are usually the big diggers, and don't stop at a small scrape, they are the ones that carry on til they are next door!!!

oh yes that is soooo true! My male bun's doesn't really dig but my female bun digs HUGE holes (ie she has almost gone underground!).

Nice to know that the bun's are happy, it has been another warm day here :)

Back