• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Honey has the grumps with me

Tinytoez

Warren Scout
The last 2 times I have gone down to see Honey she has had the grumps with me.

On Tuesday evening I went back down to see Honey at about 7 after the vets and she didnt seem happy wasnt moving in the cage and thumped at me, so I left her and went home as I thought she might be tired after her busy day at the vets, and I was told she had been fine all afternoon.

Yesterday I didnt go down to see her.

Tonight I went down to see her at about 6, she was in the cage, I opened the door she was downstairs, again she thumped and ran up the ramp, then came back down, so I opened the door and started talking to her whilst I was sitting on the floor ,and she made a noise that I can only describe as a grumpy burpy type noise that she has never made before, she eventually came out but went to go behind the Chicken Run so I picked her up and sat back down on the floor, she jumped out my hands and back into her cage, my cousin said she had been in her run all day so may have just been tired.

Shes never been like that with me, and Im a bit worried, Im feeling bad about her living with my cousin and me only seeing her at the weekend and after work, but whilst shes living down there I know shes being cared for but I dont have much to do with it and I feel a bit useless as I cant help much.

Any ideas? Am I right to be worried?

Back