• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foster kittens

Fran

Warren Veteran
These lot came to us on Tuesday, they were born on Saturday. Phoebe's a fab mum and they are so beautiful :love: :love:

024-7.jpg

025-9.jpg

027-4.jpg

Are they not her kittens? Oh my they are gorgeous, I am a sucker for a mitten kitten! Thanks for sharing, they are gorgeous! x x

So cute! How many are there in that pile?

I have a particularly soft spot for ginger cats :love:

(but less so when they wake me up at the crack of dawn by bashing me on the nose with their claws)

So cute! How many are there in that pile?

I have a particularly soft spot for ginger cats :love:

(but less so when they wake me up at the crack of dawn by bashing me on the nose with their claws)

There's 4 of them. I have a huge soft spot for gingers too :love:

Aaah ok, so there's 2 gingers, a dark tabby and a black one tucked under mummy's arm? What I thought was another one must be mummy's leg :lol:

They're lovely and so is mum.

I wasnt expecting them to have fur yet - are they born with their fur. Sorry dont know much about kittens:oops:

They're lovely and so is mum.

I wasnt expecting them to have fur yet - are they born with their fur. Sorry dont know much about kittens:oops:

Yes they're born with their fur :)

Aaah ok, so there's 2 gingers, a dark tabby and a black one tucked under mummy's arm? What I thought was another one must be mummy's leg :lol:

That's right. Won't be long before they're ready for homing either ;)

Thats quite odd, we have had 2 litters really similar to that, a tabby mom with ginger and tabby kittens :love:

Gorgeous babies!! I have a ginger kitten thing myself!!

This is one of my babies last year, this was favorite piccy
DSCF0596.jpg

Here he is a bit more grown up
DSCF5002-1.jpg

Back