• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My two beautiful lads

coco1200

Warren Veteran
not been many photos from me lately, but heres my lads, George and Oscar. Not bonded, but will be very soon in the future. Sorry for the lack of photos, but heres a taster ;). I promise I will get more soon!

Oscar my beautiful big giant :love::love: probably the cheekiest boy ever!
IMG_8248.jpg

and George, my big fat frenchie... could he GET any cuter?! :love::love:
IMG_8229.jpg

oh, i am not being biased at all :rolleyes:

Oscar is lovely, but George is absolutly adorable :love: He looks really laid back :D Look forward to more pics when they're bonded.

Oh Janek I so love your big beautiful boys :love::love::love: Oscar is an orange version of our cheeky Archie :love: And no George couldn't get any cuter if he tried :love:

What goregous piccies :D

Lovely pics !! I don't think I have seen Geroge before.....:love::love::love::love: *want him* :oops:
Good luck with the bonding:wave:

They are both really handsome !!

I recently bonded two adult Bucks and it was the easiest bonding I have ever done :shock: :D

I hope your two lads will be best buddies very soon

xx

They are both sooo handsome :love:

Remind me of your address again...I need to come round and...errmm...visit...with a large suitcase... ;)

Thanks so much guys! These lads are making it easier for me lately.

Denise, your Archie was a SPITTING IMAGE of Hermy, the markings and colour are uncanny.

Jane, I have been introducing them slowly... Oscar free ranging, and George in his run. Both of them are so much happier with each others company. George was initially going to be bonded to Hermy and Oscar to make a trio, but now i am hoping that they both find a good relationship for comfort and care with each other :) I have been talking to Tracy (rngpwelfare) and she will be bonding these two lads for me!

George is gorgeous. :love:

And Oscar reminds me of Captain Carrot a bit! :lol: I haven't heard much from that norty bun these past few days. I wonder if Oscar is planning to be a double for him so he can escape! :shock:

Thanks so much guys! These lads are making it easier for me lately.

Denise, your Archie was a SPITTING IMAGE of Hermy, the markings and colour are uncanny.

Jane, I have been introducing them slowly... Oscar free ranging, and George in his run. Both of them are so much happier with each others company. George was initially going to be bonded to Hermy and Oscar to make a trio, but now i am hoping that they both find a good relationship for comfort and care with each other :) I have been talking to Tracy (rngpwelfare) and she will be bonding these two lads for me!

Bless them both Janek - I so hope bonding goes well for them - they both look like gentle giants, so I'm sure they will be fine :D I so glad they are helping you through things.

I know Archie is very like Hermy - when we first adopted him, I thought of how much he was like her :love:

if you ever need a bunny sitter Janak... please feel free to ask us, im sure these boys would love it at my house ;) ;) :lol:

They are both stunning! George looks so much like my Lolly - hes just a tad bigger! :love: Oscar is the most handsome boy ever! xXx

Back