• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can giants be kept in shed/run combos

mrshorsy

Warren Scout
Hi
Been scouting the boards for a husband for Gwen (Shes being done next week then we'd like to try and bond her when we get back from our hols at beginning of june)
and just wanted to know if you can keep a giant bun in a shed run combo or do they need to be free rangers?
Also is Gwen too small to live with a giant she's a lionhead and weighs 2.5kg
Thanks

well.......I did think that Churchill looked rather handsome but I'm sure he will be snapped up by the time we're ready!
Would he be ok with Gwen or is she too small?:)

well.......I did think that Churchill looked rather handsome but I'm sure he will be snapped up by the time we're ready!
Would he be ok with Gwen or is she too small?:)

I'm sure another one would come along if not. I really don't think size matters its personalities that count. Whether they get on.

A shed run combo would be fine :) I have a conti giant and a frenchie, and we have an 8x6 shed with a 11x8 run attached :) Theyre not in there yet, theyre still house buns :oops: :lol:

Bunnies of different sizes can be bonded :)

I use to have my giants living in sheds but they also took it in turns to free range in the garden. Size doesn't matter as I have a French Lop living with a Mini Lop and I use to have a Wild Bunny living with a Continental Giant:D

I have to Conti Giants and they live in a 7x4shed with 7x5 run attatched...its like one big unit...and a good 5ft8" height. They also have a puppy pen, which i link up to the door, so they have extra space when im busy in house, When im outside they get free range!

Back