• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do all rabbits do this?

Dylans_Mam

Warren Scout
Sometimes Dylan comes over to see what i am having for my tea, he takes a sniff, he then he runs away really quick, then looks at me as if to say 'mammy, it was going to eat me'. I think the smell of food actually scares him. He did this when i was having a bowl of serial this morning :lol:. :love:

If Lola does not like something I offer her (parsnip) she puts her head down as if to say "thats not nice Mummy":lol:

I think Dylan is just the strangest rabbit, in fact, im not sure if he even realises he is a rabbit :lol:. I have offered him lost of things that most rabbits would bite your hand off for and he just runs for miles. :lol::love:

I think Dylan is just the strangest rabbit, in fact, im not sure if he even realises he is a rabbit :lol:. I have offered him lost of things that most rabbits would bite your hand off for and he just runs for miles. :lol::love:

Dont worry Lola does this too!!! Lola thinks most food (parnips for example) are there to provide tickles to her so she drops down!! Mad rabbit.

Whereas Desmond would eat anything you could offer him!! My piglet!

I really love Dylan he is so cute!!

Fudge is like that a bit :roll:
I was eating a yoghurt which she wanted to see what i was eating and had a good ol' sniff, made a very funny face(like a disgusted look), jumped back and then came for another sniff :lol:
She also stands a good distance from 'unusual' food stretches to the food makes her weird face and jumps back :roll:

Bunnies do the funniest things :lol::lol:

Back