• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new additions coming on May 9th

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Meet Daisy & Fern
DSCF3332.jpg

Thank you Bunnyaddict:D:D

I can't wait, not told David yet thought I would surprise him:lol::lol::lol:

:oops::oops::oops: Ooops me & Mark are not going to cause a domestic are we? :shock::lol:

You're very welcome Kay - can't wait to come over with them & see all your other 'big' babies as well :D Hoping for lots & lots of bunny snuggles :) I can't thank you enough for offering these beautiful girlies their forever home :D

:oops::oops::oops: Ooops me & Mark are not going to cause a domestic are we? :shock::lol:

You're very welcome Kay - can't wait to come over with them & see all your other 'big' babies as well :D Hoping for lots & lots of bunny snuggles :) I can't thank you enough for offering these beautiful girlies their forever home :D

Don't worry no domestics, David is more than use to it now:D:lol::lol::lol: You can have snuggles but I will be checking bags and pockets on the way out:lol::lol::lol:

Don't worry no domestics, David is more than use to it now:D:lol::lol::lol: You can have snuggles but I will be checking bags and pockets on the way out:lol::lol::lol:

I know what you mean :lol: Mark is the same with me - in fact he just rolls his eyes at me now & shakes his head in dispair :lol::lol::lol:

Oh dear does that mean I'll need to leave my bunny napping suitcase at home them ;):lol:

Well i can safely say im not surprised! And who can blame you with that new set up Kay it's just amazing!

*stamps feet* I wanna see new Sophie lookalike bunny :shock: and new set up and new buns and old buns and Gypsey and the other lovely poochies :love:

Oh yes, would be nice to see you and David too :lol:

*stamps feet* I wanna see new Sophie lookalike bunny :shock: and new set up and new buns and old buns and Gypsey and the other lovely poochies :love:

Oh yes, would be nice to see you and David too :lol:

OMG wait till you see it! She has a roudabout and everything!

OMG wait till you see it! She has a roudabout and everything!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: You forgot the fountain Phill:lol::lol::lol:

Laura, I am dying for you to come over as Dooley can play with all our dogs in the garden he'll love it.:D:D

Back