• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Verity, the baby MK bunny

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Meet Verity, she may be a baby but she is a big girl, she is already the size of a normal dutch and has plenty of growing to do.

She seems in good health apart from a tiny piece of ear missing.

She will be looking for a new home shortly through Kris at Starlights Rescue, once we have arranged the bunnyrun to get her there, no rush to organise that though ;):lol::love:

HPIM1867.jpg

HPIM1866.jpg

HPIM1867.jpg

QUOTE]

Forget my recent posting of dismay - this is even a bigger one.
SHE HAS THE SAME HEART ON HER SHOULDER LIKE PICKLE :shock:
Verity's is a lot smaller though and on the opposite shoulder, I can't believe this.
Looks like Ghostie has a run for her 'money'.

She is lovely.
I think Hetty should take her on.
Whos Benji Hetty? A new bun?? :lol:

I think you should be quiet and I should be blindfolded :p
Well if all goes well *hopefully* when my new setup is complete I will have room for a certain Benji, he sounds like he'd benefit from being her and he is not far away from me at all.

Shes gorgeous! :love: Those ears! :lol: :love: She reminds me of my foster bunny Mog, but with huge ears!! xXx

Just wanted to add

Verity is now being fostered locally by the south beds RSPCA as we were having difficulties with a bunny run to Kris's. It makes much more sense for her to be placed locally if they had vaccancies and they are a great organisation that I trust 100% :)

If you are interested in offering this lovely girl a home please pm me and I will put you in touch with her fosterer. They do rehome nationally :)

So pleased to hear this :) If there's a place available at a reputable rescue locally then it saves the little thing all that stress of travel so it's definitely worth it. Well done for letting her go :lol:

Back