• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

One week old today!!

Crazylady

Young Bun
Here is a few pics of my week old litter...the colours are really starting to come out now :) And they all have such fat little stomachs...I :love: them already...

Day7-2.jpg

Day7-1.jpg

Day7.jpg

Hiya... is that Cutecritterz from pygmyhogs uk? lol if not there is someone will identical baby bunnies :) It's Lozzabubble from the forum :) Your bunnies are gorgeous!

edit: it has to be you or someone has also napped all of your hogs :) hiya!:wave:

Hiya... is that Cutecritterz from pygmyhogs uk? lol if not there is someone will identical baby bunnies :) It's Lozzabubble from the forum :) Your bunnies are gorgeous!

edit: it has to be you or someone has also napped all of your hogs :) hiya!:wave:

:wave: Hi...yes its me...I get everywhere...I should probably use the same name on all the forums but I never do lol.... Thanks x

Back