• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 buns, 2 dentals, 2 days.....:(

BwfcAngel

Mama Doe
:censored:

Blo0dy hell! Twinkle the dental bun has gone in for her 6 monthly dental today and i had to take Belle this morning for her teethies to be checked cos she's not b een right with her eating, and I just knew! Soooo...she's booked in tomorrow morning for one.

I know there are lots of bunnies needing vibes at the minute but if anyone has any spare ones for my two i'd appreciate it!! :love:

Lisa and the bunnies xxx

is she at Wardley as I have a bun in today having his teeth removed and a castrate so will probably see you there tonight:D

is she at Wardley as I have a bun in today having his teeth removed and a castrate so will probably see you there tonight:D

Twink's in Wardley today. Ill prob pick her up at half four ish. Belle went to see the vet at Walkden today and she's in Wardley tomorrow too.

See you tonight then!! :D

Sending vibes for your two. I'm dreading my next vet visit with Honey because they have to check her teeth every time she goes in as she has small spurs. Thinking of you. Let us know how you get on.

Back