• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh My God, the MK bunny has arrived, never seen anything like it!/ She's gone

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
The poor, poor bunny it is in a very bad way :cry::cry:

She is a beautiful girl but she is smothered in lumps, some are huge some have lumps on lumps they are everywhere under her :( I have seen plenty of lumps and bumps in my time but nothing as horrific as this. And the smell is horrible, you can smell the infection in her.

She will be operated on in the morning, this lovely girl needs all the vibes she can get, she has a serious fight on her hands :(

I have taken a couple of pics, will post them in the morning

Last edited:
Some coward obviously turned her out on the street rather than hand her in to a rescue?

I hope they are ashamed of themselves and cant sleep at night.

Liz, you are a star. I dont know how you cope x

Really hope all goes well tomorrow. You do an amazing job with all these rabbits. I don't know how you do it.

Liz shes so lucky you have got her now...as usual a star for taking another poor baby in..

thats so sad but not unusal sadly....i really hope this poor girlie can pull through and feel better than she is....vibes for poor bunster xxx

Back