• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Move into new hutch now, or after bonding?

Katya

New Kit
My new hutch and run combo should be arriving in the next few days. :) I'm hoping to get a girlfriend for Oscar, who lost his brother Charlie, at Christmas. :cry: I've contacted Jill at Honeybunnies to see if she has a suitable bunny for me and will bond them for me and I'm waiting to hear back. I'm wondering should I move Oscar into the new hutch as soon as it is ready (could be this weekend) or should I wait until he is bonded to a new rabbit so their new hutch is neutral territory? Advice please. Thanks.
Kelly

It's easier to bring a girl into a boys home than the other way around so it's not too big a deal if you want to upgrade him now. Depends how long you think it will be until bonding if it's only a week or two then you could wait otherwise might as well make use of the new hutch :)

Back