• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tempting fate...

Glingle

Warren Veteran
Mum said last night how well Bramble was and how much more settled her digestion was these days as she'd had stasis in May & September last year, but had been fine since. 7.15 tonight & I realise Bramble hasn't eaten her tea, and isn't looking herself. Managed to ring the vets just before they shut and dashed her down there - yup she's got stasis, the usual injections & fibreplex and £40 spent.

She seems a bit happier now, just tucked her up for the night and seen her nibble two pieces of hay & go up & down the ramp, so fingers crossed she's on the mend. I'm banning Mum from mentioning Bramble's tummy from now on!

I hope she's better soon.
I told someone on here that my buns had never been ill. Big Mistake :roll: 2 days later Cookie went off his food and a week later Sooty started having seizures/fits :cry: Never again will I tempt fate :D

Oh dear, hope she is better soon.

Last summer, someone asked how the rats were and I said they are really good thanks, next day one died and two days later the other died, I'm guessing of a broken heart :cry:

Straight after that, a friend said so is that all your bunnies gone now :shock: I said no my buns are still both perfectly healthy, my rats died! Then that very evening Arnie got stasis!

Then just before christmas me SJ and Julie were all saying generally how lucky we had been with out bunnies in terms of illness, 5 days before xmas Stitchy choked and died 1 minute before we got him to the vets!

We all know how poorly little Peanut butter has been too lately :cry:

Then 2 weeks ago someone asked if Jet had had any more fits lately, I said no *touch wood* and then the day after she had another funny turn and was screaming, luckily she was fine afterwards again but still not nice :(

Some may call it unlucky (my OH for one) but I refuse to say any of my animals are fine any more, I prefer to call them naughty :lol:

No wonder I am constantly paranoid :roll:

Back