• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foto's of Fat Fluff Fantasic Fun F'Hunt

ecudc

Warren Veteran
OK I couldn't think of a word for hunt that began with F! But here are the photos!

The start of the day
DSC_0059.jpg

Face painting on show....(mine & abi)

DSC_0085.jpg

DSC_0074.jpg

DSC_0106.jpg

lots of eggs!

DSC_0090.jpg

but the easter bunny still tried to get a few back

DSC_0094.jpg

We meet someone famous (if you like football that is)

DSC_0098.jpg

and at the end of the day we were eggsausted!

DSC_0111.jpg

Yay ! Geat pics - who was in the bunny??? :lol:

lea's hubby Dan. Poor guy was sweltering but never gave in. Seeing a bunny trying to drink Highland spring with a straw is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time.

lea's hubby Dan. Poor guy was sweltering but never gave in. Seeing a bunny trying to drink Highland spring with a straw is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time.

Aww bless him ! Love the pic of him trying to steal that little girls eggs :lol::lol::lol:

I liked the fact that the 'Easter Bunny', when he had finished a hard day egg hunting, refused to take his 'head' off until all the kids had gone just in case anyone saw him:lol:
He was thinking about changing in the portaloo - but visions of kids seeing the easter bun going in and a man carrying his head coming out...:lol:

Was a great day x

what I want to know is what is miss vickie doing in the back of one of those photos sitting on a bench having a sneaky ciggie!!!!!! Caught on camera!

what I want to know is what is miss vickie doing in the back of one of those photos sitting on a bench having a sneaky ciggie!!!!!! Caught on camera!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: - Sprung Mrs F!!!! :shock: :lol:

BTW ... a suitable F word for hunt might have been "find"?!?!

His name is colin doyle. Birmingham city second goal keeper....don't worry I haven't a clue who he was either :lol::lol::lol: not even when standing next to him. Kept wondering why he was in all the shots :lol::lol:

Back