• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photos of our USA road trip, part 2

Bavarian Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Didn't know there was a limit of 20 photos per post. And that includes smilies. :oops: :lol:

The Coral Pink Sand Dunes state park in Utah:

dunes2.jpg

Zion National Park, view across the canyon:

zion6.jpg

Bryce Canyon National Park:

bryce3.jpg

Another little chipmunk:

bryce6.jpg

Stripy rock in Capitol Reef National Park:

reef1.jpg

Driving through a sand storm:

storm1.jpg

Arches National Park near Moab, Utah:

arches4.jpg

Landscape Arch:

arches7.jpg

And finally some really big icycles on the road through the Rocky Mountains in Colorado:

rockies4.jpg

Wow :shock: I wanna go there, looks amazing!
We dont care how many pics you have they are all so lovely, i could look at loads more pics of where you were looks gorgeous :D

Is he scared of flying? How about ferries? If you can't get to the US, then you could at least go to Norway, which is at least as spectacular. :)

I have a very weird phobea of the sea, but i am starting to deal with it so we may well do a european trip in a couple of years.

I have a very weird phobea of the sea, but i am starting to deal with it so we may well do a european trip in a couple of years.

Bit of a problem when you live on an island. :) You could get to Sweden and Norway without taking a ferry nowadays, but you have to go through tunnels and over big long bridges, and it takes at least 2 days to get there. And then you have to choose between the many wonderful cottages that you can rent there. *sigh* Guess it's time to plan another holiday. :lol:

Back