• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

could do with some input....

Will keep this as simple as i can, my work has 3 rabbits 2 female (not neutered, and living together, they are not vacc either). The male lives next door and is also not neutered or vac.

They are in **** cages and runs.

I have been on for weeks to the people responsible about the vacs and neuters- the cure now is to give one of the females away (both females are bonded to each other) and just have the male and female living separate- all to save money.

Im in such a tis about this, i couldnt bear for the 2 ladys to be separated they are so bonded. im trying to convince my o/h to have 2 more.

they would have been without food or hay for two weeks had i not taken it in for them- the response.... i shouldnt have to do that.... my response they would be dead if i hadnt:shock::roll:.

Im in tears thinking about it all.
x

It makes me think of my 2 little ladies and the thought of splitting them would break my heart. Just out of curiosity do you work in a pet shop?

I know, im so upset about it:cry:.

Went to see them today to take more food and hay- they are beautiful little girls. But i have to be sensible, work has agreed to vac them both for me if i take them but will not pay for the neuters:evil::roll:.

x

Back