• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charcoal is coming back :(

Lspacehopper

Wise Old Thumper
Some of you may remember I posted about Charcoal

The beautiful Charcoal :love:

AdoptionPets009.jpg

AdoptionPets003.jpg

....this is the original thread....

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=172364&highlight=charcoal

Well....unfortunately she is coming back into us tomorrow as her bonding hasn't worked out :(

I spoke to Jill today and she suggested some things to try but the owners are literally too scared to try anything else which is a shame. Charcoal has had her ear ripped as well, by their boy bun George (although it's healing nicely apparently).

She is neutered, so it's a positive, but the search goes on....poor girl :(

That's such a shame
Would it help If I spoke to her owners about rebonding? I would if you think it may help:?

That's such a shame
Would it help If I spoke to her owners about rebonding? I would if you think it may help:?

Nah...I spoke to one of the guys today and he would like to give it another go, but his partner has most definitely said it's a no-go, so that's what they're going with.

He's bringing her back in tomorrow morning. We'll get her settled and take it from there. She's a beautiful big girl, so hopefully we'll get her sorted. At least she's neutered which is a big plus :)

Is she at the Notts P@H ? Might come and visit didnt realise you had buns up for adoption thought it was just baby buns.:wave:

Back