• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: fawn and white, french lop buck

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of demons_soul

I am a fosterer for Furry Friends animal rescue in Old Coulsdon and was hoping you could post some info on a lovely rabbit I have who is looking for a home

Physical Description - Brown and white French Lop
Temperament - Sweet boy. Very friendly in the hutch/run/house and every time I have put him on the sofa or my bed he lies down and is so relaxed. He gets a bit scared when you pick him up, but I am sure with a bit of work he will be able to overcome this.
Age - Approx. 18 months
Sex - Male
Neuter Status - Neutered
Vaccination Status - Not vaccianted
Health - Had a dental when he arrived. The vet has now given him the all clear and he should have no further problems as long as the owner keeps him on a high quality diet.
Type of home wanted - Herbert needs to be homed to another rabbit. Due to his size, Herbert will need a very large hutch or converted shed.
Location - Caterham/Old Coulsdon Surrey. Please email me on demons_Soul@hotmail.co.uk
Reason for rehoming - Rescued from a breeder who was shutting down.

HPIM1060.jpg

HPIM1062.jpg

HPIM1070.jpg

HPIM1072.jpg

Thanks!

I have just fallen madly in love with him :love::love::love::love:
I wish i had the space and money for him, he is gorgeous :love:
But i dont think my tiny Fudge would like a bigger guy :lol: He may get bullied :lol:

:love::love:

MMMm, keep coming back. Not sure if Harriet and Herbert would work, not sure if the neighbours would mind two giants thumping around on the landing, not sure what David would say, not sure about anything any more...........

I love Herbert!:love:

To top it all Coulsden isn't that far away......

*puts on blindfold again*

MMMm, keep coming back. Not sure if Harriet and Herbert would work, not sure if the neighbours would mind two giants thumping around on the landing, not sure what David would say, not sure about anything any more...........

I love Herbert!:love:

To top it all Coulsden isn't that far away......

*puts on blindfold again*

It sounds like the perfect match to me!! :)

Now he is gorgeous:love::love:
But I must stop visiting this section:oops:
Gwens in for her spay today so nearly ready for a husbun but were going on hols for a week at end of may so it wouldnt really be responsible to take on a bunny till after that!!!
I could do with finding somewhere that does bonding and boarding at the same time!!!

Now he is gorgeous:love::love:
But I must stop visiting this section:oops:
Gwens in for her spay today so nearly ready for a husbun but were going on hols for a week at end of may so it wouldnt really be responsible to take on a bunny till after that!!!
I could do with finding somewhere that does bonding and boarding at the same time!!!

Now that is a really good idea:D

He's a lovely bun. I read on another forum that he has someone going to look at him on sunday so hopefully he has a new home :)

Back