• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cheap Greens

George&dillon

Mama Doe
there on offer at Sainsbury's this week 49p, thats 1/2 price to the normal supermarkets, would make a difference to anyone who buys alot of them ;)

I can beat this! I just went to near by factories grass area which hasn't been cut yet and got bag full of dandelions hee hee
Got some very strange looks.

My garden's full of dandelions and plantain. :lol::lol: I used to curse it, but I'm quite pleased now I've got the bunnies. :D:D

cheers!

(I also get the odd looks when I pick dandelions or ask our neighbours if they need there weeds... hehe)

cheers!

(I also get the odd looks when I pick dandelions or ask our neighbours if they need there weeds... hehe)

My next door neighbour is used to the weirdness now. She just chucks her weeds over the fence when she's weeding as she knows the bunnies will eat them in 2 seconds flat.

Back