• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG - cutest video - Domino as a baby!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
I thought this video was lost forever and i just found it! Its two years old, and i know you all know Domino is Jellys son anyway but i did debate whether to post it as it has all the other babies but then i figured it was so long ago im sure you can all enjoy it.

It has Peanut back when he was happy and not poorly :( binkying!

Jelly and her babies inc domino! you see him walk down the hutch ramp :love:

And domino and pebbles bonding with binkies!

enjoy.

Of course you all know 100% that everyone has been neutred etc for two years, but i still felt like i needed to say it. :)
x

i think even when you had the litter sj you cared for them well and made sure they had all the love adn care they needed while young, and they still had a lot of space and joy! its good to see videos like that and they are all so cute! (they still are!) ps no need to explain we all have mistakes

i think even when you had the litter sj you cared for them well and made sure they had all the love adn care they needed while young, and they still had a lot of space and joy! its good to see videos like that and they are all so cute! (they still are!) ps no need to explain we all have mistakes

yeh i know, but sometimes i feel like i have to let other people know too :oops::lol:

domino as a baby :love: they were very spoilt lol!

Back