• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lionel is 'off' tonight

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
:( he is very off tonight, he ate his dinner and some hay earlier but hasn't been out to play tonight and doesn't come when i shake the treat box, he is just sitting in the corner on his blanket, I'm not sure whats wrong with him :?

Try not to worry but keep a very close eye on him, thats how Hazel was before he went into stasis. He's fine now though :)

Vibes :):wave:

I have just syringed him water as he didn't want to drink from the bowl and have made him have a run around, i will keep check on him in the night so fingers crossed x

The urinating on carpet is more than likely a symptom of his pain, I've had a few buns do that when something else is wrong with them. Sounds like he is teetering on a stasis episode. Personally I would give him some pain relief and Zantac to try and nip it in the bud.

He is fine thank you Jane, full of beans and running in circles waiting for his breakfast :roll: I hardly slept and kept getting up to check on him, looks like he just wanted to give me a little fright!

Little monkey !!
So pleased that he is back to his normal happy self now :D

Back