• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

our new little stray ....Spooky resemblence to grumpy thumps

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2009_0421April0030.jpg

2009_0421April0031.jpg

2009_0421April0032.jpg

look at this little chap ...he was brought to us today.... he is a bag of bones ....:(...his eyes are runny....and he was realy scared ... :(

He is a stray so have no idea of his history ...but ..... gawd he is the image of my old Grumpy Thumper who i lost last April :shock:...even down to the gunky eyes :shock:

poor little soul .... you can feel every bone in his body ... :(

im calling him a he ...but we arent sure as yet ... but he is either a neutered male or a female. pretty sure on the neutered male bit but he was so scared we thought it best to get him settled and have another check tomorrow ... :)

The following piccie is my Grumpy Thumper ...Taken about 12 months before he died

Picture100.jpg

Last edited:
Oh Angie what a poor little fella :cry: I'm so glad he found his way to you for lots of tlc, please give him a cuddle & a nose rub from me when he's a little less scared :love:

Your Thumper sent stray Bun to you Angie !! :)

yup ...just like Traceys mop sent Elliott to her ....he lookesd just like her or bunny Mop ...

and just like Blue sent me the naughty little bundle called Franc :roll:...who incidently doesnt look that much like Blue but he does remind me of him :)

i wont be keeping this little fella though ... but i realy hope i can get him well enough to find a new loving home ... :)

2009_0421April0030.jpg

2009_0421April0031.jpg

2009_0421April0032.jpg

look at this little chap ...he was brought to us today.... he is a bag of bones ....:(...his eyes are runny....and he was realy scared ... :(

He is a stray so have no idea of his history ...but ..... gawd he is the image of my old Grumpy Thumper who i lost last April :shock:...even down to the gunky eyes :shock:

poor little soul .... you can feel every bone in his body ... :(

im calling him a he ...but we arent sure as yet ... but he is either a neutered male or a female. pretty sure on the neutered male bit but he was so scared we thought it best to get him settled and have another check tomorrow ... :)

The following piccie is my Grumpy Thumper ...Taken about 12 months before he died

Picture100.jpg

Crikey, the likeness is amazing!, I had to look twice at the pictures, I reall think that this little bunny was destined your way, thank goodness you have got him, well done

Poor little chap his eyes look so sore :( I'm sure he is feeling much better now though, and the likeness really is uncanny. :love:

*Can't wait to foster again*

Poor little thing - thank god he's safe with you now...
Hope he feels better soon, sending loads of vibes for him:love:

Back