• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I love Jack n Taz

drboo

Mama Doe
Haven't had the best day today, and feeling abit fed up. Just been to see/feed Jack and Taz for the last time today, and they were both SOOO cute. Taz was so excited to see me (or rather her pellets) that she fell over, then they both were running round like banshees looking for their veggies. Both of them ate celery from my hand, and then let me give them both a love, with nose and ear rubs aplenty. To say I feel better is an understatement :D:D. Usually once the food has arrived, they aren't interested in me at all, but they must have known Mummy needed cheering up. I :love::love::love: my Jack and Taz.

Then Libby took half an hour to get back in her hutch :lol::lol:

I love Jack n Taz too Gaynor:love:, often think of them as we drive past some weeks. Sorry to hear you've had a lousy day but great news the buns have managed to help.:)

Back