• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Should i look for a wife for Violet?

Lillian

Warren Veteran
I have four single buns (all neutered) three boys Bugs, Violet and Sweep, one girl Roo. Roo and Bugs are being bonded, if Roo stops being a madam :lol: And Sweep is going to be bonded with Hazel and Honey. That leaves Violet :(

He's very Bugs aggressive so bonding him with Roo and Bugs is certainly not an option. And i think he's going to be too boisterous for little nethies Hazel, Honey and Sweep.

He tends to not like males, but is interested in females. So getting him a wife of his own seems the only option. Any advice or ideas? :wave:

I think you should definitely try him with a spayed wifey bun and hopefully he will calm down and it will work out :wave:

How about when your little gem James is old enough?

I was thinking about it but i plan to keep James as an indoor bun, and i don't think Violet is really suitable as an indoor bun. He loves to destroy everything and hes scared of the noise of the dogs etc :?

Its a possibility, Just think Violet is more an outdoor bun really :?

Back