• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our Welsh Sec D Stallion

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
He's had 2 years off due to my mums health but we have finally got him back into harness, he has been an absolute angel, this is him after his 5th time back between the shafts :)

Tireve Prince
ABCD0013-1.jpg

He's stunning !! :love:

Is your Mum OK now ?

Thankyou Jane :)

Shes not been feeling too well the last few weeks again but ive changed my job to try and help her as much as i can, the horses really give her motivation. She has cancer, they are doing more scans in the next 2 weeks so we can see whats going on.

He is beautiful :love::love: So sorry to hear about your mum but glad the horses help her cope a bit better. Sending thoughts your way

I'm sorry but if you find him missing he's with me. i absolutly adore welsh sec D's, i'm very jealous, he is so handsome :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Back