• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Unbelievable !!- U/D 24th April - Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
How many Rabbits do you think lived in this 'lovely handmade hutch' that someone has just 'kindly donated to me'......................

001-27.jpg

One Rabbit lived in this bit
002-17.jpg

Nice sharp screws on a ramp that leads to no-where
003-17.jpg

Four, yes FOUR Rabbits lived here

004-16.jpg

Three more lived here

007-16.jpg

More nice sharp screws
008-16.jpg

The floor

009-10.jpg

I am too upset and too bloody furious to type what has happened to the Rabbits. What's worse is the people who just presented me with the 'hutch' live a few doors away from me......................

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Last edited:
:shock::shock::shock::shock:
- what did you say to them?

The words that came out of my mouth were 'Oh....errrrmmmm, so you wont be having more Rabbits then'........

Their reply 'Nah, we sold 'em to a 'breeder'......................:censored:

The words that were in my head cannot be posted on here. If I did I'd be banned.......................

The words that came out of my mouth were 'Oh....errrrmmmm, so you wont be having more Rabbits then'........

Their reply 'Nah, we sold 'em to a 'breeder'......................:censored:

The words that were in my head cannot be posted on here. If I did I'd be banned.......................

oh no :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
that's horrible

w/ all the bacteria glue on the side and bottom of the hutch, I assume you throw away the hutch by now. And that person is just using you to dump that hutch. In the future, don't let that happen to you. :wave:

OMG that is disgusting Jane!! At least they gave it to you though so you can take pleasure in destroying it and no other bun will have to suffer in it.

OMFG some people make me sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil: I don't know how you didn't smack them on the end of the nose Jane - I think I would have done :censored::censored::censored::censored:

I become more speechless everyday by the :censored: human race at how :censored: ignorant & cruel we are :evil:

Back