• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any spare vibes for Polo's dental tomorrow? U/D Home and eating!

oscarbunny

Warren Veteran
I am worried sick. So please if you have any spare vibes, please send them Polo's way please. This will be her first dental ever.

Last edited:
All three of mine had their first ever dentals a couple of weeks ago and all went well, but sending loads of calming vibes for you..I know how you are feeling!!

Must be that time of year, Angel had hers yesterday she goes every few month. But one tooth was much lnger than the vet could actually see so just aswell we took her when we did.
Dont panic if bun is very groggy, First time we went to our proper rabbit vet she said that Angel was still very sleepy as she must have used too much so next time she'll cut it down for her. Yesterday Angel had only been done couple of hours and when she came home she was running around like loony.
Although I always give sloppy food after ops as theycant be bothered to eat and of course it must be tad sore so I gave bit porridge last night normally weetabix just to make sure they have ate something.

I picked Polo up at 4:00 today, sorry for not posting earlier. She was absolutely fine, a little groggy but as soon as I got her home she was stuffing her face with hay :lol: :love::love:

Her teeth mustn't have been that bad because the VN said it was done very quickly and my vet didnt mention that they were bad or anything. I havn't had chance to speak to her yet.

I didnt get the phone call to say she was ok until 2pm!!! I was worried sick during this time.

Thanks for everyone's vibes, they worked!

Back