• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shed configuration?

Bunny_123

New Kit
Hello,
I am a newbie here, but not to rabbits. I live in the US, but don't agree with the way alot of people keep their rabbits here. I have 7 rabbits, 4 of which are rescues. Two are bonded togeather, the others are not yet neutered so cannot be bonded yet. I have a 10'x12' shed that I am converting into a bunny shed. It is a 20yr old pool shed, so it will take a while for my stepdad to fix it up, but I am trying to figure out a way to arrange it so all the rabbits have their own space. I was thinking of doing pens, but there is just not enough space for 6 pens. I am now thinking of arranging hutchs & runs for each rabbit. Does anyone have pictures of their sheds for some ideas? I will post pictures of the proccess of the shed, but it will be slow going, I am hoping by june it will be done.

If you have 7 buns then you should be able to bond them into about 3 groups. If you can manage this then you should just be able to section off different parts of the shed. Since they are not neutered yet I would keep them in the biggest hutches you can until the shed is ready :)

Back