• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would i have to get Dylan a girfriend or

He may bond with another male but the easiest bonds are usually male/female. I had two males bonded and they were fine together.

It depends on the personality of the bunny and both would need to be neutered.

He may bond with another male but the easiest bonds are usually male/female. I had two males bonded and they were fine together.

It depends on the personality of the bunny and both would need to be neutered.

Dylan is neutered, our new bun who ever it may be would be before bonding to. Im not looking to take on another bun for a month or so, but i cant help looking. All of the rescue buns in my area seem to be male :(. Im finding it hard to resist, hehe. I just want to give them all a home :love::love:

I may be able to help :wave:

What kind of bunny are you looking for :)

I think Dylan would like a little girl, Dylan is about 10 months now, something a similar age if possible. I have a soft spot for lop eared buns but im not fussed as long as it is the right bun friend for Dylan. He is a house bun though, i know some rescue centers now wont re home unless they have access to an outside run, we cant provide this as we will in an apartment. Dylan has full run of the house, he has a cage but it is never locked, its just there for him to jump in and out of when he pleases. My plan is to eventually take this cage away (as he never uses it) and the new bunny can have it till they are bonded.
Thanks

It sounds like a lovely home you are offering to a new bun. I don't have any lops in, I did have but steph182 has her now, and the other little lop doe has also been rehomed. :)

I do have somebody looking to rehome a french lop doe who is spayed, but she is temperamental so probably needs someone who is used to a bunny that size!!:lol:

The only single doe I have here is.....

This little monkey!

ebaybun.jpg

She is a house bun at the moment, and has been going through an attempted bond with another bunny....which I very much doubt is going to work. So she will more than likely still be here.

I do know of rescues around here that will have other does in who will rehome to a house only setting, so we should definitely be able to find you something!:)

It sounds like a lovely home you are offering to a new bun. I don't have any lops in, I did have but steph182 has her now, and the other little lop doe has also been rehomed. :)

I do have somebody looking to rehome a french lop doe who is spayed, but she is temperamental so probably needs someone who is used to a bunny that size!!:lol:

The only single doe I have here is.....

This little monkey!

ebaybun.jpg

She is a house bun at the moment, and has been going through an attempted bond with another bunny....which I very much doubt is going to work. So she will more than likely still be here.

I do know of rescues around here that will have other does in who will rehome to a house only setting, so we should definitely be able to find you something!:)

Aww, she is gorgeous!!!:love: Actually, i was hoping to find a bun who is already a house bun. Is she litter trained do you know? And does this little monkey like to chew my skirting boards or any other parts of my house? :lol:

Yes she is litter trained and very good with it.

She is not shy and will climb over you, but not a bun that wants to be sitting on your knee. It's not her fault, she was used as a breeding doe then passed on a couple of times and she's not much older than a year. She's very sweet and as of yet has not chewed anything in the house :lol: She does like to throw things around...like her toys etc.

She initially bonded straight away with another bun who came to me for a friend, then he got ill and I had to split them up, after that they just won't 'click' with each other. He goes home on Saturday so it's more than likely she will be staying here. I've also asked another local rescue that I am fostering a couple of bunnies for what they have in at the moment doe wise.

Yes she is litter trained and very good with it.

She is not shy and will climb over you, but not a bun that wants to be sitting on your knee. It's not her fault, she was used as a breeding doe then passed on a couple of times and she's not much older than a year. She's very sweet and as of yet has not chewed anything in the house :lol: She does like to throw things around...like her toys etc.

She initially bonded straight away with another bun who came to me for a friend, then he got ill and I had to split them up, after that they just won't 'click' with each other. He goes home on Saturday so it's more than likely she will be staying here. I've also asked another local rescue that I am fostering a couple of bunnies for what they have in at the moment doe wise.

She sounds amazing, just what im looking for. She sounds just like Dylan, he loves to be stroked, won't sit on our knee but will climb all over us, he is not shy and also throws his toys around. Dylan loves it when i lay down on the floor beside him to cuddle and kiss him. I am very interested, but i will need to work on my OH, he is worried about taking on another bun. Iv already emailed him the pic. What are your processes, donations ets...???

She sounds amazing, just what im looking for. She sounds just like Dylan, he loves to be stroked, won't sit on our knee but will climb all over us, he is not shy and also throws his toys around. Dylan loves it when i lay down on the floor beside him to cuddle and kiss him. I am very interested, but i will need to work on my OH, he is worried about taking on another bun. Iv already emailed him the pic. What are your processes, donations ets...???

I will PM you. :)

Back