• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peanut Butter update

louise and Gus

Wise Old Thumper
MissySJ still can't get online :roll:

Peanut was supposed to be having surgery on the abscess on his foot. Unfortunately the Septrin hasn't worked and the vet said it was still too infected and pussy to operate on :cry: :cry:

He is going to go for some blood tests.

Poor Sarah-Jane is obviously worried about the little man, especially as she is back at uni, so can we have some vibes for Mr Butter please??

hi guys, i managed to borrow my friends laptop for a bit while shes out.

basically, it needs to clear up to take out the pocket its sitting in, and before, it would clear up and then come back, but now, its not even clearing up at all.

so we cant 'go in' yet and take it out. the vet at this stage is thinking even if we DO get the pocket out its probably going to come back as its so agressive now. Im so worried something is going to hapen to him while im away, i couldnt bear it. Sorry for all the updates if its annoying anyone but i know the majority of you all like to hear how hes doing :)

Hes started to get very grumpy and is starting to bite my mum when its meds time and shes finding it difficult to give them on her own,but its nothing nobody can help with bcus he needs them every day. :(

im still hoping hes going to get better but i dont think he will anymore.i honestly dont. it just wont go away.

Poor boy :( I really hope your vets can find a way to give him a chance, perhaps a different antibiotic?

Hes had baytril, marbocyl and now septrin, i think shes saying if hes resistant to those hes more likely to reject the others too.

hit a dead end i think :(

Oh no, keep fighting, Peanut! I love to read any updates you have about this little guy, so don't feel shy and keep us posted!

I really hope they can find some sort of solution for this little guy. :( Lots and lots of vibes.

Back